* Changing Corporate Culture *
"The way we do things around here!"
(Deal & Kennedy)
Corporate culture is notoriously difficult to change. It manifests itself both positively and negatively. The culture and priorities
of one part of an organisation, senior management for instance, can often differ radically from elsewhere.
requires people with open minds, patience the ability to observe what is actually going on.
Changing it is something
that OpenHeath can help an organisation achieve through:
- Leading bespoke structured programmes that encapsulate a range
of activities that are designed to bring about permanent change.
- Organising seminars and workshops within a wider programme
to identify need and scope.
- Mentoring and coaching individuals or groups to embed the process of change.
- Developing measurement
tools to assess the success of change
- Running training courses that can range from full week long leadership courses to half day
sessions on subjects as diverse as business etiquette or staff discipline.
Contact us at:
Or telephone us on:
Office: +44 1628 824151
Mobile: +44 7887 946511